Psoriasis Forum Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSORCURE

3 posters

Go down

PSORCURE Empty PSORCURE

Post by Mad Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:25 am

Ada x sesiapa pernah cuba produk ni? Tolong reply. Kajian dari Prof. Dr. Azimahtol Hawariah Lope Pihie dari Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). Linknya http://www.kedairakyat.com/psorcure/, www.phytomedicare.com
Mad
Mad

Number of posts : 3
Job/Hobbies : Ass. Officer Vokasional Training/Badminton
One son...Coming soon one more
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

PSORCURE Empty Re: PSORCURE

Post by tonytony Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:50 am

Bro,

I just registered here. Yes tried the product, and yes it worked on one of my spots on the calf. totally gone in about 3 weeks without recurrence, that was about 3 years back. like you, i've also been a sufferer since about a few years old, and tried numerous products, mainly alternatives, mild steroid based creams and daivonex. of it all, psorcare was the one which totally eliminated certain spots without recurrence.

Product is expensive, hence discontinued to use it then. but now i'm back on it (brown cream) and 2 weeks into it applied on my other spots.

i read there's some skepticism of Psocure on this board, what i will say is firstly to understand the science behind this psoriasis and how this cream can help...maybe even cure. as we all know, somehow certain things work on some ppl yet doesn't on others.

personally, it makes sense to me, that's why i've decided to give it another go on my other spots.

If u have any doubts whatsoever, be it how the cream works, why it WILL work and application of cream (which is the key), please call Dr. Azimahtol. She's a wonderful person to talk to, advice non-stop even though ur not a customer and explains the science behind psoriasis & Psorcare cream. i've personally met her and her husband before in Bangi...at her own house, and her house is open to all psoriasis sufferers. the Dr. is a biologist, from what i understand, these are the people actually doing R&D on new medicines for doctors to apply. hence, i have considerate faith in her work/words.

Lastly, you must believe and have faith in it. i know it sounds out-of-science realm, but strangely, if you don't believe that a certain product is capable of helping/curing, then 90% of battle is lost (be it MTX and etc)

btw, i have no affiliation whatsoever with the company/owner. i'm just a normal customer who has had success with it.

hope this helps.

tonytony

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Thanx 4 ur reply Bro
Mad
Mad

Number of posts : 3
Job/Hobbies : Ass. Officer Vokasional Training/Badminton
One son...Coming soon one more
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tonytony Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:08 am

some updates from to me all regarding my usage of Psorcare cream for the last 2 months. I begun using it on some patches starting June 8 2010. to recap, i've previously used the cream on the same patch some time back but was not successful. i then made a call to the professor who developed this product to ask why and seek her advise. after talking to her, it was likely that my application procedure wasn't right.

so, adhering strictly to the application procedures as advised by the professor, i restarted applying the cream on June 8 2010. today is August 12, abit more than 2 months of applying now, but happy to say that my P has shown drastic improvement. certain parts have been completely rid of P 100% whilst other parts are on the road to recovery (~40% improvement, but improving on daily basis). my diet hasn't changed much as i've had some problem identifying what my trigger foods are. but as always, i follow a moderate diet, using a practical approach. also drink lots of water everyday. without finding my trigger foods, this could be a reason why my progress on the cream is rather slow. but better slow than never rite ! for my nails, half of it is severely pitted and deformed due to P, but another half (the growing part) is normal as i've applied the cream on nails. sorry can't take any picture to show here coz my most severe P happens to be at my groin area and privates.

so, my intention is only to report here on my progress and NOT doing marketing on Psorcare cream. i have NO business dealings with this company whatsoever, just a normal user who has found success with it. I wish whomever trying (or about to try) this product all the best. i'm proof that it works.

tonytony

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Tonytony,

Thanks for sharing. Hmm ... wonder why they call is Psorcure when it does not cure permanently? Should be Psormed or psormaintain or psorsomething ... heh heh ... reckon it boils down to marketing.

On the label ... what are the ingredients?

Dom.
Dom
Dom

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tonytony Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Hi Dom,

the name is actually Psorcare (as you rightly pointed out). I ought to clarify that previously i had applied on my P spots on my calf and it had completely eliminated P. that was sum 3 years back and P had not returned. Cured?? hopefully.

to get more info, u can visit their website. do get educated on P and this product, please give the professor a ring. i've talked to her many times before and even visited her house in Bangi. she's very helpful and will explain things to you.

i do not get the vibe that this company is all in for marketing or pure profits, unlike those big commercial pharmaceuticals. IMHO, if we rely on those big companies, a 'cure' or anything close to a 'cure' will NEVER be found. rather, it may be found, but will NOT be marketed. the law of economics just does not provide them with the incentive to do so. hence they 'market' most of their steroids or steroid related products to consumers to TEMPORARILY relief P symptoms. i'm no expert, but most strong-ish medicines especially those used to tackle P, has long-term side effects. this is the reason why i've sought alternatives.

just sharing and best of luck to all who wants to try this out.

tonytony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum