Psoriasis Forum Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study on medication format for Psoriasis - NEED HELP URGENT!

Go down

Study on medication format for Psoriasis - NEED HELP URGENT! Empty Study on medication format for Psoriasis - NEED HELP URGENT!

Post by laiheong.chia Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:07 pm

Hi,
I am Michelle, the Fieldwork Manager from DataPulse Network.
We are currently running a study on Psoriasis medication, and would like to invite patients to a short survey.
We can meet up with patients to discuss about their conditions and the current medications they are under.
The purpose of this study is to understand what the patients undergo with the current medications and what is the medication they would
rather have to be in the market.
We are not running any sales calls and this is purely survey with no products selling involved. We are just interested to know the format of the
medication that would best suit the patients.

I hope you can help me in terms of recommending patients because we need to run a pilot test with at least 1 patient this coming Friday at our office. We are situated in Selayang (near Hospital Selayang). We can provide transportation to our office.
Upon that, with full launching of project, we can then visit the patients at their locations.
This pilot test is to check that our questions and structure of the questionnaire is smooth.

I hope to hear from you very soon.

Best regards,
Michelle
Mobile: 0162155708
Office: 03-61203349

laiheong.chia

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down