Psoriasis Forum Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I’m interviewing an expert and I need your help

2 posters

Go down

I’m interviewing an expert and I need your help Empty Re: I’m interviewing an expert and I need your help

Post by glutenfree123 Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Thanks again for the questions. I will post the interview once it’s done.

glutenfree123

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

I’m interviewing an expert and I need your help Empty Re: I’m interviewing an expert and I need your help

Post by Admin Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Hi - One quick question would be the "impact of allergies on autoimmune diseases" - how does this work and is there a way to manage this?

How do individual patients know which food allergy will trigger a response? e.g. blood test, new tests, etc

Many thanks

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-02-07

https://psoriasismalaysia.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glutenfree123 Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Remember there are no stupid questions. I want to make sure I cover the issues that real people have.

glutenfree123

Back to top Go down

I’m interviewing an expert and I need your help Empty I’m interviewing an expert and I need your help

Post by glutenfree123 Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Hey there,

I’m new to this forum and I just wanted to start off by saying hi!

I’m working with a doctor that specializes on food allergies and I have interview scheduled with him next week. I would like to take this opportunity to ask you what questions you would have for him. Perhaps you would like to know some natural remedies, or maybe you just want to know what is going on in your body. Remember, there are no stupid questions.

To add value to this thread and forum I will post the interview once it’s done. This will also be as a thank you for helping me out. It will be a direct download link…no email, no forums to fill out. Just take it.

I look forward to seeing your questions.

Brandon

glutenfree123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down