cysoria ointment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cysoria ointment

Post by HOTBODIES on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:58 pm

hi there. I'm new to the forum but has been having psoriasis since 10yrs old. will turn 40 this year. my lesions are mostly at the back of my body n have been using u-closone ointment. lately i notice that the U-closone not treating well to the psoriasis. my pharmasict told me abt "cysoria ointmenT". has anyone of you tried it out?. or is there any non-steroid ointment that is somewhat effective in reducing redness/itchyness of the lession? need some help and info. currently also using polytar soap and eating olivenol supplement but doesn't seem to be working well in reducing the itchyness and lessions at the back of my body. advise needed from forum members. thanks

HOTBODIES

Number of posts : 1
Job/Hobbies : production manager. outdoor hiking
Registration date : 2010-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cysoria ointment

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:52 am

Hi Hotbodies - Sorry for the late reply as I have been away for work and recently checked back to the forum.

For cysoria - some of the members in the psoriasis association have been trying this out. It has worked for some and not worked for others. So the jury is still out on this one.

For the non-steroid treatment - have you tried the Daivonex ointment (Calcipotriol)? Presume you have - though this takes a long time to work.

I use Acitretin - I have also noticed that when combining actiretin (oral) and steroid - I don't have to apply so much steroid. The steroid works very fast when (sometimes just 1 or 2 applications) when you have the oral acitretin working systematically and systemically.

For the itch - recommend sarna lotion. This has worked well for me.

Please call Steifel Malaysia to find out where is the nearest pharmacy that sells it. Not all pharmacies do and the one that is close to me is Alpha Pharmacy in Taman Megah PJ.

All the best Smile

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-02-07

View user profile http://psoriasismalaysia.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum